Help Volunteer Chore Program clients by assisting with small repairs in their homes. Seniors like Jim need help to install a grab bar in his bathroom, or Joan, who needs help to build a wheelchair ramp into her home, or Bill, who needs help with cleaning the gutters on his one-story home.
All repairs, are minor home repairs to help ensure our clients can stay living in their own homes. Clients of VCP are low-income, have no family or friends in the area that can help and don't qualify for other types of assistance.
A volunteer to help would be a great gift and would truly make their day and relieve a lot of stress and worry.
- Elder care
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Disaster Volunteers to Assist...
- An hour a week can help ensure a...
- Volunteer Shoppers are needed to...
- Membership Person to Interview...
- Help a Home-bound Senior in Need!
- Volunteers are needed to help...
- Help Seniors Remain in their...
- Beer Festival Volunteers WANTED
- Social and Educational Planners...
- Writers Who Can Tell a Good Story