Love to read, write, do crafts, or play games.
New Century Hospice needs you for patient support in your area. Our patients enjoy the company of our volunteers and without volunteers often times patients that do not have additional support become lonely. It only takes a few hours per week to make a difference in the lives of New Century Hospice patients! To learn more about volunteer opportunities, please contact us @ 210.520.7734
- Reading Comprehension
- People Skills
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Spanish Speaking Angels Needed
- Friday Administration Help
- Not Familiar with Hospice?
- Patient Support
- Patient Support Near You
- Administrative Help
- Make Someone Smile =D
- Monday Front Desk Receptionist
- Tuck In Program/Volunteer from...
- Love to read, walk, write, visit...
- Afterhour and Weekend Patient...
- Become a Volunteer Coordinator...
- Weekend writing, walking,...
- Hospice Interdisciplinary Team...