Some of our clients, like Jean, are needing help with maintaining their yard and some help in their gardens. Volunteer Chore Program helps seniors and adults with disabilities that want to stay at home, but need a little help to do so.
Volunteers to help with light gardening and yard maintenance, will help to keep our client's homes in good condition and allow them to keep their independence and to maintain a sense of pride in their home and property.
This is an opportunity to get outside, help someone who truly appreciates it and to make a new friend!
- People Skills
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- once a week for 1 to 2 hours.
- Disaster Volunteers to Assist...
- An hour a week can help ensure a...
- Volunteer Shoppers are needed to...
- Membership Person to Interview...
- Help a Home-bound Senior in Need!
- Volunteers are needed to help...
- Help Seniors Remain in their...
- Beer Festival Volunteers WANTED
- Social and Educational Planners...
- Writers Who Can Tell a Good Story
- Gardener's needed!