Do you have a few extra hours a week to help out in the office at Grace Hospice?
Do you need the brush up on some office skills in a friendly, compassinate enviroment?
Grace Hospice is seeking office volunteers to help out with filing, date entry, speadsheets, chart maintainance, faxing documents, answering phones and general office duties.
This is your chance to not only volunteer but to learn skills to help build your resume.
If you have just a few hours per weeks, and are a friendly, outgoing person who wishes to help us help others, call Julie today at 616.432.2050
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Hospice Care
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Hospice Companion Volunteer
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Office Volunteer at Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Hospice volunteer partner
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Companion
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice friend
- Friend for Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Hospice companion
- Friend to hospice patient
- Hospice Volunteer for East Grand...
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Grace Hospice volunteer