Do you have a heart to serve others at a time when they need it the most? Do you have 2 or more hours a week to provide companionship to someone who is needing a friend?
Grace Hospice is currently seeking volunteers for the Holland area.
Grace understands the importance and values the time and committment our volunteer make in the lifes of our patiients and their loved one.
Grace provides training to assure our volunteers are well educated in the core principles of Hospice, making sure the experience is like no other for both the patient as well as the volunteer.
If you would like more information regarding this unique expereince, call Grace to day and ask for Julie at 616.432.2050
- Patient Care
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Hospice Companion Volunteer
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Office Volunteer at Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Hospice volunteer partner
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Companion
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice friend
- Friend for Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Hospice companion
- Friend to hospice patient
- Hospice Volunteer for East Grand...
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Grace Hospice volunteer