Do you have a heart to serve others at a time when they need it the most? Do you have 2 or more hours a week to provide companionship to someone who is needing a friend?
Grace Hospice is currently seeking volunteers for the Holland area.
Grace understands the importance and values the time and committment our volunteer make in the lifes of our patiients and their loved one.
Grace provides training to assure our volunteers are well educated in the core principles of Hospice, making sure the experience is like no other for both the patient as well as the volunteer.
If you would like more information regarding this unique expereince, call Grace to day and ask for Julie at 616.432.2050
- Patient Care
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Hospice companion
- Companionship for Hospice Patient