Do you have a couple hours each week to run errands to help a hospice patient?
Do you wish to serve in a unique way?
Do you wish to enhance the quality of life of another, just by being there to listen?
If so, Grace Hospice has a great opportunity for you!
We are currently interviewing for a friendly companion and errand runner in the Howard City/Newaygo area!
This opportunity will not only enhance the life of another, but enrich yours as well.
This opportunity is flexible and takes only 2 hours per week.
For additional information, call Julie at 616.432.2050 today!
- Patient Care
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support