Do you have a couple hours each week to run errands to help a hospice patient?
Do you wish to serve in a unique way?
Do you wish to enhance the quality of life of another, just by being there to listen?
If so, Grace Hospice has a great opportunity for you!
We are currently interviewing for a friendly companion and errand runner in the Howard City/Newaygo area!
This opportunity will not only enhance the life of another, but enrich yours as well.
This opportunity is flexible and takes only 2 hours per week.
For additional information, call Julie at 616.432.2050 today!
- Patient Care
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Hospice Companion Volunteer
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Office Volunteer at Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Hospice volunteer partner
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Companion
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice friend
- Friend for Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Hospice companion
- Friend to hospice patient
- Hospice Volunteer for East Grand...
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Grace Hospice volunteer