Palm Desert Greens COPS
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where73-750 Country Club DrivePalm Desert, CA 92260
Citizens on Patrol (COPS)
- Supplement the responsibilities of our Security Department
- Patrol our facility acting as additional eyes and ears to patrol, stand post during special events in order to free up security personnel for called for services.
- Ability to drive
- Use radio
- Recognize rules violations
- Required to perform duties no less than 4 hours a months
- Scheduling is by Ted Berard, designated Leader of COPS, they report to the shift supervisor in security
- They are taken out on a ride along for orientation and have periodic meetings for updates plus training
- They use security vehicles
- ID badges
- Personal satisfaction of helping security
- Pot luck Dinners to show appreciation
- Length of service awards are presenters, by Ted Berard
- No performance evaluations in place
- Individually- when warranted
- Length of service awards
- Pot Luck Dinners
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Accounting Opportunity with the...
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Palm Desert Library (Public...
- Palm Desert Library
- Indio Middle School
- Reliance Hospice
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Desert Best Friend's Closet
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Soldiers Organized Services (SOS)
- Online Role Developing a...
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Cathedral City Library
- Jewish Family Services ( Office...
- Loving All Animals (Palm Desert)