Online Recruiting Manager
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where200 McChord Street (Hanger 1)Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB)Washington, DC 20032
The Tuskegee Cadet Squadron of the Civil Air Patrol, located at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB) in Washington, DC, seeks volunteers with an interest in human resource management to manage the squadron's online recruitment program and assist in recruiting and retaining qualified personnel.
Location: Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, D.C.
Time Commitment: 10-15 hours per month
- Managing Tuskegee Squadron's online recruiting program.
- Devising new strategies to encourage public interest in volunteering with Civil Air Patrol.
- Discussing the benefits and opportunities of CAP membership with prospective members.
- Collaborating on the design of posters and other recruiting materials and placing them in strategic locations online.
- Familiarizing themselves with the organization, missions, publications, and policies of the Civil Air Patrol.
- Regularly attending weekly squadron meetings, held on Monday evenings from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Strong organizational skills, people, and communication skills.
- Ability to enter data into and generate reports from an online database system.
- Aged 18 or older.
- Willingness to become a member of the Civil Air Patrol and comply with all internal regulations and procedures
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Enthusiasm for community service and working with youth.
- Access to recruiting, retention, and leadership training and opportunities.
- Formal recognition of training, qualification, and experience through CAP's Recruiting and Retention Officer Specialty Track.
- Training and mentoring available from higher headquarters' Recruiting and Retention Officers.
- Networking and training at Wing, Region, and National Conferences.
In addition to position-specific duties, all members are encouraged to participate in Civil Air Patrol’s Emergency Services, Aerospace Education, and Cadet Program missions. A wide variety of Emergency Services and other training opportunities are available if desired, though participation is not required.
- Project Management
- People Skills
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours per month
- Willingness to become a member of the Civil Air Patrol and comply with all regulations & procedures.
- Historical Researcher
- Activities Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Science, Technology,...
- Public Relations Specialist
- Administration Specialist
- Finance Specialist
- Project Manager
- Recruiting Specialist
- Leadership Mentor for Youth
- Executive Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Health and Wellness Advisor
- Logistics Manager
- Online Recruiting Manager
- Professional Development...
- Supply Management Specialist