Lancaster Catholic High School seeks a part-time sponsorship fulfillment intern or volunteer to join our Advancement team for the Summer/Fall 2016. The Business Relationship Intern/Volunteer will work with the Business Relationship Manager to support the on-boarding, sponsorship fulfillment and engagement of Business Alliance Partners and Tax Credit Program Donors. This position is an unpaid volunteer position.
- Responsible for the overall health and maintenance of sponsor relationships and works actively to create an exemplary experience for sponsors
- Support the development and execution of the sponsorship departmental strategy
- Actively ensure clear communication flow with sponsors by acting as connection point between sponsor and Business Relationship Manager
- Prepare Business Meeting Materials including client gifts, informational packets, etc.
- Ensure the Tax Credit Program Workflow is being met under the direction of the Business Relationship Manager
- Assist with stewardship of donors and business partners.
- Ensure business partners have sponsorship activation at every level guaranteed in the contract.
- Help prepare mailing for event invitations and publicity events.
- Work with Tax Credit Donors to provide publicity opportunities.
- Report to the Business Relationship Manager, and work in close collaboration with the Athletic Director, Director of Fine & Performing Arts, Director of Campus Ministry, Public Relations Manager and other important parties.
Skills and Qualifications
- Obtained or working toward an Undergraduate Degree in either Business, Marketing, Communications, Non-profit Development, or other related field
- Some experience in fundraising, sponsorship, or event management preferred but not necessary
- Marketing experience is an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills in all internal and external relations
- Some understanding of the business environment and an appreciation for professionalism
- Advanced writing skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities within tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and within a team setting
- Positive attitude, high energy, flexible and enthusiastic
- Commitment to maintaining accurate and detailed files, databases and work logs
- Excellent comprehension and ease with the application of Microsoft Office programs, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
How To Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to Joe Sahd, Business Relationship Manager.
- Donor Management
- Business Development
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-15 Hours/Week