Lancaster Catholic High School seeks a part-time Website and Mobile App Development intern or volunteer to join our Advancement team for Summer/Fall 2016. The intern or volunteer hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team. This position is an unpaid volunteer position.
- Assist with ongoing improvements and development projects to the Lancaster Catholic website and mobile app
- Work closely with the Public Relations Manager, and other LCHS staff to translate marketing messaging concepts to digital form.
- Complete projects in a timely manner and meet all deadlines.
Skills and Qualifications Desired (Not all required)
- College student majoring in graphic design, website development, marketing, advertising or communications desired
- Familiarity with content management systems, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks), HTML and other coding languages.
- Ability to work independently and remotely as well as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Ability to define and work to deadlines.
How To Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to Kristopher Nolt, Public Relations Manager at email@example.com.
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Website Project Management
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Mobile Programming
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-15 Hours/Week