Lancaster Catholic High School seeks a part-time Graphic Design intern or volunteer to join our Advancement team for Summer/Fall 2016. The intern or volunteer hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team. This position is an unpaid volunteer position.
- Design clear, engaging graphic communications for print and the web. This will may include logos, direct mail pieces, branded promotional items, website and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
- Work closely with the Public Relations Manager, and LCHS staff to translate messaging concepts into marketing materials.
- Complete projects in a timely manner and meet all deadlines.
- Generate new ideas for advertising, promotions or publicity strategies.
Skills and Qualifications Desired (Not all required)
- College student majoring in graphic design, marketing, advertising or communications desired
- Familiarity with the adobe design suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Fireworks
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and online collage generators
- Understand how to put together mailings and other print pieces.
- Ability to work independently and remotely as well as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate and maintain a professional demeanor
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to define and work to deadlines.
How To Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to Kristopher Nolt, Public Relations Manager at email@example.com.
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design / Print
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-15 Hours/Week