The College of Pharmacy is looking for volunteers for our Longitudinal Early Practice Experience Program, also known as LEPE. This program and the volunteers will provide students with the opportunity to improve communication and learn about patient needs, medication history, and medication usage.
These interviews are for educational purposes and students will not be providing healthcare services. The College of Pharmacy follows HIPAA rules for confidentiality of the information volunteers supply.
- Be 60 years or older
- Take 3 or more prescriptions
- Manage their own medications
- Live within 30 minutes of Ann Arbor
- Be willing to share their time and experience with pharmacy students
- Ideally commit to 6 visits over a 2 year period
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 60
- 6,1 hour visits--ideally during a 2 year period
- Students will set up a time and come to you.