* Research and identify private and public funding prospects to match 911 Dog Rescue, Inc. priorities.
* Engages with program officers at organizations to solicit invitations to submit proposals.
* Generate proposals and supporting documents in response to solicitations in a timely and scheduled manner.
* Generate revenues for 911 Dog Rescue, Inc.'s programs and services through timely submission of well-researched, well-written, and well-documented fundraising proposals.
* Maintains and implements grant writing calendar of activities.
* Writes and submits reports to foundations and other funders.
* Acts as a liaison with program staff, all funding agencies and organizations.
* Maintain high degree of honesty and integrity.
* Maintain security and confidentiality of all 911 Dog Rescue, Inc. documents and files.
* Maintain positive attitude and positive image
- People Skills
- Grant Writing / Research
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hours per week on average; may be more at times