Trails Are for Everyone!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereLocations all over San Diego CountyHeadquarters located in Kearny MesaSan Diego, CA 92123
We've got over 300 miles of trail in San Diego County! Help our rangers keep them maintained for all to enjoy.
We've got opportunities in Lakeside right now during the week working with our trail crew. It's a great way to give back to your community, while gaining valuable experience.
Never worked on trails before? We'll show you how to use the hand tools! Bring your gloves and water; wear long pants, long sleeves, sturdy shoes and a hat.
Additional opportunities are coming up! Like us ( County of San Diego Parks and Recreation) to stay tuned! Or contact the Volunteer Coordinator @ 858-966-1335 or email@example.com.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- A few hours each project.
- Ability to work on uneven ground; hike short distances; use hand tools.
- Support Parks one evening a...
- San Elijo Nature...
- After-School Program...
- Pumpkin Patch at Waterfront Park
- Volunteer Park Patrol
- Live-in Park Host in County Parks
- Work Party with a Ranger!
- Haunted Trail at Dos Picos...
- Fall Festival at San Dieguito Park
- History Buffs Wanted!
- Breakfast With Santa
- Lakeside Halloween Festival 2015
- Do you love History? Become a...
- Trails Are for Everyone!