Do you have a heart to serve others at a time when they need it the most? Do you have 2 or more hours a week to provide companionship to someone who is needing a friend?
Grace Hospice is currently seeking volunteers for the NE Grand Rapids area.
Grace understands the importance and values the time and committment our volunteer make in the lifes of our patiients and their loved one.
Grace provides training to assure our volunteers are well educated in the core principles of Hospice, making sure the experience is like no other for both the patient as well as the volunteer.
If you would like more information regarding this unique expereince, call Grace to day and ask for Julie at 616.432.2050
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support