WordPress Web Developer : Front End WP Developer- 7+ years experience
* Responsible for working with various teams to create a consistent and compelling visual style for the main WordPress website and all the sub-sites.
* Responsible for gathering business requirements and developing specifications for WordPress plug-ins.
* Responsible for managing website maintenance and enhancements.
* Responsible for designing, coding, editing the layout and functionality of websites.
* Responsible for selecting, evaluating, customizing, and debugging WordPress themes.
* Responsible for selecting, evaluating, customizing, and debugging WordPress plug-ins; do custom plug-in coding when needed.
* Responsible for continuously optimizing the use of websites for improving user experience.
* Responsible for writing test plans, conducting tests and troubleshooting web page features.
* Should be available to provide technical assistance in case of website non-functionality, breakdown or other technical glitches
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions and WP-CLI
- Experience with WordPress front-end development and configuration
- Must have good knowledge in handling content updates and Integration of WordPress applications
- Web Design
- Web Design / UX
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- 3 months, 5 hours per week
- Social Media Oriented HR
- URGENT ! Social Media Experts...
- HR M.A. and B.A. Graduating...
- Instructional Design/Technology...
- Deputy Executive Director Wanted
- Social Media Volunteer Wanted
- HR Google TOOLS Enthusiast!
- Social Media-Oriented HR...
- Social Media HR Urgently Wanted
- Opportunity for the position of...
- WordPress SEO Specialist
- Retired / Experienced Librarian
- URGENT NEW MEDIA Experts--...
- URGENT! Online marketing...
- HR Specialist
- Social Media Strategist Wanted!
- Ex-Google Social Media Expert...
- Professional Researcher (5+ Years)
- Internet Search Expert