Do you like leading youth in outdoor activities or sports. Do like basketball? Foursquare? Other games or activities? Do you want to enjoy the beuatiful Seattle summer by volunteering outside?
Well we could really use your help! We run summer meal sites in NE Seattle and SE Shoreline areas. The sites provide a free lunch for kids in additions to activities and games to keep kids engaged in positive summer fun.
We are looking for talented and fun-loving individuals who would be willing to provide fun, youth-friendly entertainment, sports and games at our sites.
The sites are open everyweek day from 12-1, with entertainment/activities from 12:15- 1:15 or so. This could be a weekly committment or a one-time event depending on your interests!
Visit our Website for more details: http://hungerintervention.org/volunteering/
- People Skills
- Youth Services
- Outdoor Recreation
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours at a time. Could be weekly or occasional
- Serve a Healthy Meal to Seniors...
- Help Lead Kids in Sports or Games
- Drivers Needed for Summer Meals...
- Monday Dishwashers Needed -...
- Help serve food and lead...
- Volunteer dishwashers have the...
- Make Food for Summer Meals for...
- Urban Gardener
- Photographers Wanted - Various...
- Become a Summer Fun Activity...