Grant Writer(s) -- The Friends of the Wellesley Council on Aging and the New Era Fund is seeking a volunteer Grant Writer who will assist with developing and writing grant proposals for funding to support the programs and services provided to older adults by the Wellesley Council on Aging. A volunteer with grant-writing experience is preferred. For information covering the New Era Fund, please visit www.newerafund.org .
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible. Up to 8 hours per month.
- Experience with grant-writing preferred.
- Capture smiles (and more!)
- Share your talents with seniors
- Grant and Propoal Writers
- Fitness Instructor
- Technology Leader
- Musicians wanted to perform for...
- More than Just a Meal!
- Carry Groceries for Seniors
- Genealogy Teacher
- Special Event Volunteer
- "Sew" your love for teddy bears!
- Drive some miles, get some smiles!
- Calling all Retired Professors...