Volunteer Board Members (Local)
20 people are interested
Bring your professional experience as a St. Louis community leader in the areas of law, marketing, fundraising, or local government and join our team as a volunteer board member where you’ll positively impact our community, our organization, and those in need.
The Fit and Food Connection is a non-profit organization serving our neighbors in the St. Louis community. We provide wellness offerings to low-income families and empower our clients to get healthy through our five free fitness and nutrition programs.
We are currently seeking board members who are enthusiastic about fitness, nutrition, and empowering others to make healthy decisions. Our board members will:
* Advise in their area of expertise
* Establish management policies and oversee organizational activities
* Help ensure adequate resources are available to meet goals
* Meet periodically with other board members to discuss and vote on policies
To volunteer, please fill out the volunteer survey at http://www.fitandfoodconnection.org/volunteer-survey-2/
To find out more about our organization, please visit: http://fitandfoodconnection.org/
We'll work with your schedule.
2115 Chambers RdSt. Louis, MO 63136
- Donor Management
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Program Management
- Community Outreach
- Professional Development
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- flexible, local volunteers preferred, long-term
- Organization, teamwork, communication, leader, problem solver, passion, commitment, attentiveness