Overview: Oversee our chess dominion. Ensure our staff and players have the support and guidance needed
to ensure a fun, safe, and challenging learning environment. Oversee planning and execution of chess
Schedule: Very flexible. Much of the effort will be via email and phone conversations. Occasional site visits
and a handful of scheduled events are also part of this is a very flexible role.
Time Commitment: 1-4 hrs/wk. Varies with calendar of events.
* Director, Windmill STEM
* Chess staff at each location
* Chess Instructor Training - Two days, 4 hours per day of professional instruction on our system.
* System walk-through with Director, Windmill STEM.
* Ensure high quality programs are being delivered
* Visit each location at least once per month
* Measure metrics
* Chess learning
* Player enjoyment
* Instructor feedback
* Email instructors every week
* Email families directly with monthly newsletter
* Post on Facebook
* Provide content for:
* Social media
* Attend chess instructor training
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Program Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-4 hours a week