Reception & Customer Service
72 people are interested
The front desk is the first impression for most visitors to Nuci's Space and we need friendly, energetic, people who enjoy interacting with anyone who comes through our doors!
Volunteer shifts are typically 2-4 hours between the hours of 10:00am-6:00pm Monday-Friday.
It's an ideal position if you enjoy music, meeting new people, and supporting our mission.
Our mission is to prevent suicide. With a focus on musicians, Nuci's Space advocates for and helps to alleviate the suffering for those living with a brain illness and fights to end the stigma of mental illness.
To accomplish our mission, Nuci's Space maintains a health and resource center for musicians as a safe space to seek support and guidance, provides access to affordable, obstacle free professional care, actively participates in treatment and educates about awareness, prevention, and the risk factors of brain illnesses.
Duties include but are not limited to, reception, office work, scheduling rehearsal rooms and equipment, cleaning, making coffee. Day to day Nuci's is very reactive to the needs of the community and you never know what challenge each day will bring.
The qualified volunteer will have the following experience:
- Ability to greet customers and visitors in a friendly and inviting manner
- Answer phone calls and schedule rehearsal times
- Knowledge of music and equipment is helpful but not necessary
- Ability to work and adapt in a busy and sometimes loud environment with multiple variables
- Previous experience in customer service or retail environments is helpful
- Event support including set up and tear down, merch sales, bartending, etc.
If you have questions or would like to set up a time to meet in person and get a tour of Nuci's Space please reply to email@example.com
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
396 Oconee StreetAthens, GA 30601
- Administrative Support
- Mental Health
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Music Arts
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week.
- We will spend time training you to ensure it's a mutually good fit.