Our seniors in North Minneapolis need your help! We deliver food to seniors at their apartment buildings and senior centers on Friday afternoons and the 3rd Tuesday and Thursday of the month. Two Volunteer drivers are needed for each day to load the truck, drive to the destination and distribute to the food to our community members. Below is the time frame and locations:
1st Friday @ Heritage Park Community Center 12:30-3:30pm
2 nd Friday @ Parkview Apartments 12:30-3:30pm
3 rd Tuesday @ Metro Senior Center 8:30-11:30am
3 rd Thursday @ Broadway Commons Apartments 12:30-3:30pm
3 rd Friday @ Higher Ground Apartments 12:30-3:30pm
4 th Friday @ St. Anne’s Apartments 12:30-3:30pm
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- once a month or more
- valid driver's license and DMV check-good driving record
- Receptionist Intern
- Furniture Moving
- Health Outreach Volunteers with...
- Community Health Outreach Worker...
- Mobile Food Shelf Volunteer Driver
- Health Screening Volunteer
- Volunteer Services Program Intern
- Children's Dental Health Events...
- Computer Savvy? Lend your skills...
- Men's Health Community Outreach...
- Grant Research Volunteer or Intern
- Children's Book Shelf Assistant
- Food Shelf Assistant - Serving...