Our seniors in North Minneapolis need your help! We deliver food to seniors at their apartment buildings and senior centers on Friday afternoons and the 3rd Tuesday morning of the month. Two Volunteer drivers are needed for each day to load the truck, drive to the destination and distribute to the food to our community members.
Volunteers must be 21 years old or older and have a valid driver's license and DMV check-good driving record
Below is the time frame and locations:
1st Friday @ Cora McCorvey Apts/Heritage Park Community Center 12:30-3:30pm
2 nd Friday @ Parkview Apartments 12:30-3:30pm
3 rd Tuesday @ Metro Senior Center 8:30-11:30am
3 rd Thursday @ Broadway Commons Apartments 12:30-3:30pm
4 th Friday @ St. Anne’s Apartments 12:30-3:30pm
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- once a month or more
- valid driver's license and DMV check-good driving record
- Volunteer Services Program Intern
- Receptionist Intern
- Computer Savvy? Lend your skills...
- Client and Family Services...
- Hmong Health Outreach Volunteers...
- Community Health Educator Intern
- Men's Health Community Outreach...
- Children's Book Shelf Assistant
- Mobile Food Shelf Volunteer...
- Food Shelf Assistant
- Renaissance Program Intern