Our seniors in North Minneapolis need your help! We deliver food to seniors at their apartment buildings and senior centers on Friday afternoons and the 3rd Tuesday morning of the month and the 3rd Thursday afternoon of the month. Two Volunteer drivers are needed for each day to load the truck, drive to the destination and distribute to the food to our community members.
Volunteers must be 21 years old or older and have a valid driver's license and DMV check-good driving record
Below is the time frame and locations:
1 st Friday @ The Village Apartments 12:30-3:30pm
2 nd Friday @ Parkview Apartments 12:30-3:30pm
3 rd Tuesday @ Metro Senior Center 8:30-11:30am
3 rd Thursday @ People Inc. 12:30-3:30pm
3 rd Friday @ Higher Ground Apartments 12:30-3:30pm
4 th Friday @ St. Anne’s Apartments 12:30-3:30pm
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- once a month or more
- valid driver's license and DMV check-good driving record
- Receptionist Intern Tuesdays...
- Hmong Health Outreach Worker...
- School Health Screening...
- Mobile Food Shelf Volunteer...
- Toys for Tots Registration and...
- Volunteer Program - Outreach...
- Food Shelf Data Entry and...
- Community Health Outreach...
- Computer Lab Attendant and...
- Volunteer Hospitality Greeter
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Men's Health Community Outreach...
- Children's Book Shelf Assistant
- Food Shelf Assistant Volunteer
- Gardening Volunteer
- Nutrition Education Volunteer