Use your creative writing abilities to help our Crossroads Hospice patients create their Ultimate Gift of Gratitude for their family! Their own story! Our volunteers, through a series of interviews and dialogues, create a beautiful leather bound Life Journal on-line through our custom program. Help the patient to tell their story and leave a legacy!
Upcoming Training Saturday March 18, 2017 9am - 2pm.
Crossroads Hospice 14310 East 42nd Street Unit 600 Independence Missouri Drinks and Food provided at training. Please bring your DL and Auto Insurance Card to training. TB Test also administered at training.
Pleaser RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (816)333-9200. Individual training also available per request.
- Reading / Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Reading Comprehension
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 patient visits to collect stories
- Copy of DL and Auto Insurance Card, TB Test done free at our training
- Brighten a Day in Raytown!
- Do you have a computer? Want to...
- Experienced Crochet Enthusiast...
- Life Legacy Journals for the...
- Volunteer To Be One Of The Best!
- Office Volunteer
- Pet Visits for Hospice Patients
- Be Kind in Belton!
- Vet to Vet visits in Saline...
- Transform your Life! Become a...
- YOU Are The Ultimate Gift!
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Be A Moment of Joy!
- Make a Difference in Lee's...
- Your Dog Can Volunteer Too!
- Friendly Visitors wanted for...
- Brighten Someone's Day in...
- Creative Writing for Hospice...
- CAN YOU SMILE AT A STRANGER?...
- Looking for CARING individuals...