Childbirth Survival International(CSI) is 501(c)(3) non-profit international humanitarian organization based in Maryland, USA. CSI's work focuses on advocacy, improving, and strengthening Quality, Access, and Delivery (QAD) of health services and information for pregnant women, newborns, children under five years old, and adolescents/youth in marginalized communities. CSI is currently operational in Tanzania, Uganda, and recently South Africa and Nigeria.
CSI is seeking an experienced Finance/Budget Specialist to join the dynamic Team of Volunteers, who has:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- At least 4 years solid track record of financial or budgeting experience with an international development organization
- Budget development, financial analysis and reporting, cash flow analysis, and forecasting
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver on time
- Experience working with international donors and partners
- Experience with procurement and vendor management
- Familiar with international health programs in reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health
- Professional interpersonal skills, articulate, and excellent communication skills
- Passion to make a difference for the vulnerable populations
Volunteers don't get paid, not because they're worthless, but because they are priceless.
Read more about CSI here.
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Cost Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment