The Optimal Hospice Care - Bay Area is looking volunteers to to share their arts and crafts, which include making crochets/knits products, pillows, any articles of clothing, etc. to be presented to patients when they are admitted to hospice. This will be used by the patient to give them confort and also a memorabilia item for families when their loved one are gone.
This activity can be done from the comfort of your home.
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Make Me Pretty (Provide a Spa Day)
- Administrative/Office Volunteers
- CarePals Therapy Volunteers (Pet...
- Recruit Volunteers
- Help Someone Share Their Life's...
- Marketing Volunteers
- Massage Therapy
- Facility/Home Companionship...
- Arts and Crafts Volunteers
- Caregiver Relief
- Honor our Military (Visit a...