We are looking for a volunteer videographer and video editor capable of producing quality videos to be used on our website and YouTube channels. Great opportunity for a student or recent college grad looking to build their portfolio.
We can be somewhat flexible with hours and you will be working with our Director of Marketing Working and others. You will produce videos for the purpose of sharing personal stories and educating current and future volunteers or donors while helping to share our mission. Finished deliverable will be 2 - 10 minute videos featuring interviews, talking heads, screencast captures, titling and more.
The right person for this opportunity is:
- Familiar with various formats and cameras for video capture
- Proficient in editing software, e.g. Adobe Premier, Apple iMovie and others. Animation skills a plus.
- Proficient in Photography
- Able to work in our Irvine, CA office sometime between the hours of 8am and 6pm.
- Video Production
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Depends on the project.