Hillcrest Health Services believes that developing relationships between two generations helps enhance the lives of aging adults and enriches children’s learning experiences.
We work with daycare centers, schools, homeschools and families to schedule planned programming to encourage this interaction.
To participate in the Grandfriends Program:
Day care centers/schools provide transportation to and from Hillcrest.
A teacher or supervisor needs to be present with the children.
Arrange planned activities and provide enough materials for each child and each interested resident to participate.
An application needs to be completed by teachers/supervisors.
Teachers/supervisors are required to attend a brief orientation and agree to "Hillcrest Expectations."
For more information:
Contact Kaylee Chilton at (402) 934-2742 or email email@example.com
- Child Development
- Patient Care
- Youth Services
- Elder care
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Hour orientation, no time constraint
- Fill out a group or individual application, attend an orientation
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Chair Exercise/Movement Leader
- Bereavement Administrative...
- Calling all Pet Therapy Volunteers
- Bingo Callers
- Volunteer as a Family
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteer...
- Donate your Special Talents to...
- No One Dies Alone - On Call...
- Looking to get your youth...
- Hillcrest Companionship Volunteers
- Beauty Salon Volunteer