The Family Wellness Institute at Friends of the Family is looking for VOLUNTEERS to lead our Gardening Club, which is designed to enrich the community in the art of gardening. If you have the passion for gardening and for teaching others in a creative way then this is the place for you. Check out the list below to see if you feel that you are the right person for this.
Passion for gardening
Passion for educating others
Be part of the program and start making a difference in our community!
The Family Wellness Institute provides a range of classes, activities and special events that address all dimensions of wellness - social, emotional, spiritual, environmental, occupational, intellectual, and physical.
Activities are designed to enable individuals and families to experience belonging to a community of women, men, youth and children who strive every day to be healthy, confident and connect.
The activities provide opportunities for building social connections, accessing resources, and participating in parent/child bonding activities.
Fall Session starts 09/06/18- 12/20/18
Come join the fun!
Commitment can be as little or as much as you would like.
- Child Development
- Outdoor Recreation
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 2 hours a week Time available 9:00am-9:00pm
- TB test, Live Scan & paperwork, Interview
- Fitness Pros/Gurus to...
- Arts and Crafts Activity...
- Knit and Crochet Circle...
- Community Feed Helper and Pantry...
- Piano Instructor/ Piano Teacher...
- Hobby Club Facilitator for...
- Family Wellness Institute Helper
- Art Teacher/ Art Instructor /...
- Are you looking for ways to...
- Loteria/ Bingo Facilitator
- Dance Instructor/ Dance Teacher/...
- Tutors for Homework Club and...
- Love to be outside? Love...
- S.T.E.A.M. Workshop Facilitator...