Renovations and Demolition
Home renovations is the newest volunteer program at Habitat. Come out in a small group or as an individual to tear out the old and start building the new. Tasks include demolition and installation of cabinets, countertops, and carpet, removing appliances, installing interior trim and painting. Every project is a little different.
This is a great opportunity to learn or perfect your renovation skills that could directly translate to your own projects at home.
Volunteer and check it out at http://construction-denver.denver.volunteerhub.com
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 9:00am-4:30pm, full day
- All volunteers must attend the safety orientation on the morning of the build.
- Lend a hand and build a home -...
- Burn Some Calories for a Good...
- Volunteer at the Aurora ReStore!
- Meet and Greet Host
- Volunteer at the Denver ReStore!
- Repair a Family's Home!
- Volunteer at the Wheat Ridge...
- Build a Family's Home this...
- Build Homes Indoors!
- Gather Your Friends for a Group...
- Help Build Affordable Homes
- Volunteer at the Littleton...
- Volunteer at the Highlands Ranch...