Are you creative? Do you love doing arts and crafts?
The Family Wellness Institute at Friends of the Family is looking for a creative and passionate VOLUNTEER to facilitate our Arts and Crafts Club. We are looking for someone who is passionate, patient, professional and creative as well as bilingual. If you feel that this positon is right for you then please feel free to give us call!
Be part of the program and start making a difference in our community!
The Family Wellness Institute provides a range of classes, activities and special events that address all dimensions of wellness - social, emotional, spiritual, environmental, occupational, intellectual, and physical.
Activities are designed to enable individuals and families to experience belonging to a community of women, men, youth and children who strive every day to be healthy, confident and connect.
The activities provide opportunities for building social connections, accessing resources, and participating in parent/child bonding activities.
Come join the fun!
Commitment can be as little or as much as you would like.
- People Skills
- Family Therapy
- Teaching / Instruction
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 4 hours a week or more if you have the time
- Fitness Pros/Gurus to...
- Upcoming Training in April 2018!...
- Family Arts and Crafts/Events...
- Summer Camp Volunteer
- Homework Tutors/Helpers for our...
- Piano Instructor/ Piano Teacher...
- Club de Literatura / Book Club...
- Family Wellness Institute Helper
- Art Teacher/ Art Instructor /...
- Are you looking for ways to...
- Love to be outside? Love...
- Dance Instructor/ Dance Teacher/...