Are you creative? Do you love doing arts and crafts?
The Family Wellness Institute at Friends of the Family is looking for a creative and passionate VOLUNTEER to facilitate our Arts and Crafts Club. We are looking for someone who is passionate, patient, professional and creative as well as bilingual. If you feel that this positon is right for you then please feel free to give us call!
Be part of the program and start making a difference in our community!
The Family Wellness Institute provides a range of classes, activities and special events that address all dimensions of wellness - social, emotional, spiritual, environmental, occupational, intellectual, and physical.
Activities are designed to enable individuals and families to experience belonging to a community of women, men, youth and children who strive every day to be healthy, confident and connect.
The activities provide opportunities for building social connections, accessing resources, and participating in parent/child bonding activities.
Come join the fun!
Commitment can be as little or as much as you would like.
Fall Programming starts August 27, 2018- December 14, 2018.
- Visual Arts
- Arts Administration
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 2 hours a week or more if you have the time
- TB Test, Live Scan, Application
- Fitness Pros/Gurus to...
- Arts and Crafts Activity...
- Knit and Crochet Circle...
- Community Feed Helper and Pantry...
- Piano Instructor/ Piano Teacher...
- Hobby Club Facilitator for...
- Family Wellness Institute Helper
- Art Teacher/ Art Instructor /...
- Are you looking for ways to...
- Loteria/ Bingo Facilitator
- Dance Instructor/ Dance Teacher/...
- Upcoming Training in August...
- Tutors for Homework Club and...
- Love to be outside? Love...
- S.T.E.A.M. Workshop Facilitator...