Denver’s growing population is putting incredible pressure on our housing inventory and driving prices to record high levels. As a result, many families with children simply can’t get by. Habitat Metro Denver provides safe, decent, and affordable housing for more than 150 families each year through new home construction and repairs.
As a volunteer, you will have the opportunity to meet community-minded people, learn new skills, and most importantly, make a positive difference in the lives of others.
The minimum commitment for volunteering is one full day from 9:00am to 4:30pm. Our builds are year-round Wednesday through Saturday and you can sign up any day that best fits your schedule. Volunteers must be 16 or older.
No experience is necessary - just enthusiasm!
At the end of the day you will see the direct impact you have made on the safety and stability of a Denver family.
Visit our website at https://www.habitatmetrodenver.org/get-involved/volunteer/construction/ to learn more and sign up. Individuals and groups are welcome!
- People Skills
- Home Repair
- Problem Solving
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- One full day, 9:00am-4:30pm
- All volunteers must attend the safety orientation on the morning of the build.
- Volunteer at the Aurora ReStore!
- Meet and Greet Host
- Build a Home and Get Fit in...
- Volunteer Outreach Assistant
- Teams Needed to Build Homes,...
- Volunteer at the Denver ReStore!
- Volunteer at the Littleton...
- Build and Repair Homes for...
- Volunteer at the Wheat Ridge...
- Volunteer at the Highlands Ranch...