Coachella Valley Volunteers In Medicine
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where82915 Ave 48indio, CA 92201
Volunteers from all walks of life and with widely varied skills are the heart and soul of the clinic. From physicians to the college student answering the phones, patients are served by individuals who give selflessly of their time and talents to help their less-fortunate neighbors. We are always in need of additional volunteers. From front office administrative and clerical staff to physicians, there’s always the need for additional help. We especially need bi-lingual staff.
No experience is required for most front office staff positions, though basic computer knowledge and familiarity is helpful. CVVIM uses electronic medical records and scheduling, so the computer is an essential tool to our day to day operations.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Regional Access Project Foundation
- Baby or Not Pregnancy Choice
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Public Library Assistance
- Palm Desert Library
- Sky Valley Citizens on Patrol
- La Quinta Senior Center
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Neuro Vitality Center
- Braille Institute
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- High School Students needing...
- Paws & Hearts
- The Narrow Door
- YMCA Of The Desert
- SafeHouse of the Desert
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Student Ambassador SafeHouse