This volunteer would seek out grant opportunities to support Survivor Tails. The role includes creating a case for support that can be adapted for each grant application, applying for grants, fulfilling grant requirements and completing reporting requirements. Must be able to work independently, have regular computer access, grant-writing experience, and have around eight-hours per week to devote. Must be willing to be active member of the Survivor Tails team.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Compliance Coordinator
- Foster Homes in MA, CT and GA
- Event Staff (Must be local to...
- Supplies Coordinator
- Transport Volunteers (Must be...
- Adoptions Coordinator
- Application Processors
- Graphic Designers
- Survivor Tails Animal Rescue -...
- Individual Fundraising...
- Home Visit Volunteers (Must be...
- Grant Coordinator
- Donations Coordinator