This volunteer would seek out grant opportunities to support Survivor Tails. The role includes creating a case for support that can be adapted for each grant application, applying for grants, fulfilling grant requirements and completing reporting requirements. Must be able to work independently, have regular computer access, grant-writing experience, and have a minimum of five hours a week to devote.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Foster Homes in MA, CT and GA
- Marketing Coordinator
- Event Staff (Must be local to...
- Transport Volunteers (Must be...
- Application Processors
- Graphic Designers
- Survivor Tails Animal Rescue -...
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Volunteer Relations Coordinator
- Home Visit Volunteers (Must be...
- Grant Writing Coordinator