This volunteer would seek out grant opportunities to support Survivor Tails. The role includes creating a case for support that can be adapted for each grant application, applying for grants, fulfilling grant requirements and completing reporting requirements. Must be able to work independently, have regular computer access, grant-writing experience, and have around eight-hours per week to devote. Must be willing to be active member of the Survivor Tails team.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Foster Homes in MA, CT and GA
- Marketing Coordinator
- Event Staff (Must be local to...
- Education and Advocacy Coordinator
- Transport Volunteers (Must be...
- Adoptions Coordinator
- Application Processors
- Graphic Designers
- Volunteer/Foster Recruitment...
- Survivor Tails Animal Rescue -...
- Home Visit Volunteers (Must be...
- Fundraising Coordinator (Events)
- Outreach Coordinator
- Grant Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator (Online)
- Social Media Coordinator #2
- Junior Rescuers Coordinator
- Events Coordinator #2 (Must be...
- Foster Information Coordinator