Status: Unpaid volunteer position
Times Available: Wednesday - Sunday, 9:30am to 4:30pm (shifts are either: 9:30-1:30, 11:00-3:00 or 1:30-4:30)
Position Description: The Education Volunteer is responsible for ensuring our exhibit spaces (Imagination Lab, Innovation Lab, Tech Lab, Animation Studio and Music Studio) run smoothly and create meaningful experiences with children and families.
- Greet visitors to each space and explain how to get started.
- Assist and facilitate activities in each of our spaces and check in with visitors for help and support.
- Direct visitors to different spaces.
- Reset and tidy up each space - pick up paper, keep supplies filled and reset stations.
- Alert managers and staff to any immediate needs.
Application Process: Fill out our volunteer application online at creativity.org/volunteer, and indicate which exhibit space you are most interested in! It could be more than one!
- General Education
- Child Development
- Visual Arts
- Teaching / Instruction
- Computer Science
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum of 2 days per month