OpenWorld Learning 13th Annual Gala Volunteers
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
21 people are interested
The 13th Annual OpenWorld Learning Gala will be held at Wings Over the Rockies on September 18, 2018. The Gala is OWL's annual fundraiser and brings together 500 Denver residents to share our work and help raise funds for our next year of service. Come be apart of this great event that helps Denver's low-income students build a strong foundation in 21st century skills like coding, robotics, and graphic design. Day of Event Opportunities: All times are for Tuesday, September 18th and are at Wings Over the Rockies: 7711 E Academy Blvd Denver, CO 80230. A pre-event training will be required.
- Set-Up: (2-5pm) Assist in the set up of the event space. This includes moving and setting furniture, decorating the space, and setting up the silent auction. May involve some heavy lifting.
- Registration (5-6:30pm): Register guests at the door.
- Auction (5:30-7:30pm): Help auction attendees bid on items during the silent auction. Each volunteer working our auction must provide their own iPad or similar tablet to assist with the bidding of our patrons.
- Check-Out (8pm-9:00pm): Collect payments, hand out certificates to winning bidders and help people to their cars.
- Break-Down (9pm-10:30pm): Assist in the break-down of the event space.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
7711 E Academy Blvd #1 (Wings Over Rockies)Denver, CO 80230
- Administrative Support
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Donor Management
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers may do one or more shifts if so desired