The Cathedral Center
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where37171 W Buddy Rodgers Ave.Cathedral City, CA 92234
Filing: separating and filing older and new files by date. Boxing old files for storage. Input information into the computer.
Meals on Wheels: need to be flexible with hours...setting up tables, wrapping silverware, handing out pre-made lunches. Cleaning tables, washing dishes, greeting members, a certified food handler card may be required - the Center arranges for the training.
Front Desk on Tue afternoons: from 12-4pm - Answering the phone taking messages, transferring calls to voicemail, greeting members, filling out member applications, accepting money, signing members in for activities.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Palm Desert Library (Public...
- Palm Desert Library
- Meals on Wheels Drivers
- The Living Desert
- La Quinta Senior Center
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Friends of the Desert Mountains
- Neuro Vitality Center
- The Living Desert ZooTeen...
- Braille Institute
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Cathedral City Library
- Coachella Valley Volunteers In...