The Cathedral Center
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where37171 W Buddy Rogers Ave.Cathedral City, CA 92234
Filing - separating and filing older and new files by date. Boxing old files for storage. Input information into the computer.
Meals on Wheels - need to be flexible with hours...setting up tables, wrapping silverware, handing out pre-made lunches. Cleaning tables, washing dishes, greeting members, a certified food handler card may be required - the Center arranges for the training.
Front Desk on Tue afternoons from 12-4pm - Answering the phone taking messages, transferring calls to voicemail, greeting members, filling out member applications, accepting money, signing members in for activities.
Sorting for Rummage Sale - Open boxes of mixed merchandise, sort into boxes of like items. Label boxes for sale. Hang clothes, and sort out imperfect items for NEED. Approx. 3 hours every two weeks.
Help on Rummage Sale Days - open boxed and put merchandise on corresponding tables. Help customers throughout your scheduled shift, and restock tables as needed.
Customer Relations - must be computer literate to help members get enrolled with new software. Encourage sign-ups
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Lincoln Elementary School
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Voices for Children ( CASA )
- Public Library Assistance
- Palm Desert Library
- Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Sky Valley Citizens on Patrol
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Cathedral City Library
- Jewish Family Services ( Office...
- Coachella Valley Volunteers In...