We have exciting news! Flemington's Soup Kitchen "The Father's Table" is in need of volunteers on Friday's from 11am-1pm. Volunteers who whould like to do food prep are asked to come in at 10:30am for preparation. We need your help as we prepare to serve warm meals in Hunterdon County to all in need!
- Volunteers are needed to help prepare meals with available food items.
- Volunteers will be needed to clean up after food preparation, sanitize the feeding area, wash dishes, and properly dispose of items that need to be disposed.
- Volunteer are needed to be reliable and be able to work with a diverse group of people.
- Volunteers should be friendly and work well with others.
- Volunteers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Volunteer may also be needed to help with intake
We are so excited about this news and would love for you to join us in helping others!!!
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training