- Puget Sound Christian provides free medical care at a fixed site in N Seattle, as well as at mobile sites near Greenlake, in Lynnwood, and in Snohomish. Each clinic runs about 4 hours, 2-4 times per month.
- Receptionists greet patients, get them checked in to the Electronic Health Record system, and collect required documents.
- Volunteers can volunteer when and where they choose. We ask for a one year commitment, volunteering at least once per month, or once every other month.
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-5 hr/shift worked - weekly, monthly or quarterly
- Spanish Translator - Haller...
- Nurse /MA for Free Medical Clinic
- Dental Assistant
- Receptionist for Free Medical...
- Dental Hygienist
- Spiritual Care Provider
- Patient Scheduler
- Medical Provider
- Site Coordinator
- Hospitality for Clinic Volunteers
- Oral Surgeon
- Hospitality - Pick up food for...
- Mobile Clinic Driver