Photography and/or videography volunteers will receive immense amounts of experience while supporting the Anne Springs Close Greenway! Projects could range anywhere from styled shoots to event videography. The Greenway consists of 2100 acres and 40 miles of trails -- we are ALWAYS trying to share new stories!
We appreciate fresh ideas and will give ALL volunteers credit and references for quality work. Please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Caitlin Anderson, if you are interested in giving back at 803.547.1009 or CaitlinAnderson@ASCGreenway.org.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Visual Arts
- Professional Development
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies. We will work with you.
- Computer, editing, communication, writing and video/photo skills are encouraged
- Photographer/Videographer Needed!
- General Administration Volunteer
- Greenway Trail Workday!
- Summer Concert Series
- Plant-A-Row for the Hungry Garden
- Community Outreach -- Greenway...
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Bluebird Box Monitor
- Adopt-A-Highway Trash Pickup on...
- The Haigler Club - Young...
- Petting Zoo Volunteers
- Nature Center Docent Training