Make phone calls to set up appointments for Red Cross Blood Drive, greet people, assist with registration, OR help in cantine.
1. Make phone calls to set up appointments for blood donation
2. Greet people and assist with way finding if needed.
3. Use computer to register blood donors.
4. Know the locations of bathrooms and waiting areas.
5. Follow privacy and confidentiality guidelines.
6. Available volunteer hours: 9 AM to 3 PM
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Join Project HEAL
- General Orientation Tour Guide
- Pet Partners (Animal Assisted...
- STEP Force - Emergency Trauma...
- Bird Buddy - Melrose
- Hospice Volunteer
- Heart Failure Support Group Helper
- Recovery Plus - Recovery Coaches
- Monticello Same Day Surgery...
- Clara's House
- CentraCare Health Plaza Float Pool
- Resident Helper / 1:1 - Melrose
- Cardiac Rehab
- Life Legacy Hospice Volunteers
- STEP Force (Speedy Transport...
- St. Benedict Senior Community -...
- Business Center - Office Support
- Medical Alert Service...
- Auxiliary - Paynesville
- Hospice Bereavement Volunteer