Weekly cleaning of bird aviary.
1. Get supplies needed to clean aviary
2. Wash plexiglass inside and out
3. Rake waste off of ground cover shavings and dispose of
4. Clean and refill feed and water containers
5. Refill supplies as needed
6. Clean up area outside of aviary and put supplies away
7. Inform Activity Dept. staff that aviary was cleaned as well as any
concerns about birds, supplies, condition of aviary, etc.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Join Project HEAL
- General Orientation Tour Guide
- Pet Partners (Animal Assisted...
- STEP Force - Emergency Trauma...
- Bird Buddy - Melrose
- Hospice Volunteer
- Heart Failure Support Group Helper
- Recovery Plus - Recovery Coaches
- Monticello Same Day Surgery...
- Clara's House
- CentraCare Health Plaza Float Pool
- Resident Helper / 1:1 - Melrose
- Cardiac Rehab
- Life Legacy Hospice Volunteers
- STEP Force (Speedy Transport...
- St. Benedict Senior Community -...
- Business Center - Office Support
- Medical Alert Service...
- Auxiliary - Paynesville
- Hospice Bereavement Volunteer