Tend the resident garden to help grow health plants for Dietary Department.
1. Get supplies needed to weed, water, or harvest the garden
2. Pull or hoe weeds
3. Water plants as needed
4. Harvest produce and put in designated area
5. Put supplies away and dispose of weeds in proper location
6. Report to mentor when unable to water and care for garden
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Join Project HEAL
- General Orientation Tour Guide
- Pet Partners (Animal Assisted...
- STEP Force - Emergency Trauma...
- Bird Buddy - Melrose
- Hospice Volunteer
- Heart Failure Support Group Helper
- Recovery Plus - Recovery Coaches
- Monticello Same Day Surgery...
- Clara's House
- Resident Helper / 1:1 - Melrose
- Cardiac Rehab
- Life Legacy Hospice Volunteers
- STEP Force (Speedy Transport...
- St. Benedict Senior Community -...
- Medical Alert Service...
- Auxiliary - Paynesville
- Hospice Bereavement Volunteer
- Stearns Place - Paynesville
- Red Cross Blood Drive Helper -...