Volunteer to Become a Literacy Tutor and Change Lives
69 people are interested
Can you imagine life without literacy? How would you...
- Get a job, or train for a better job?
- Talk with doctors, neighbors, and businesses?
- Discuss your child's progress at school?
- Perform simple tasks such as phone calls, emails, shopping, banking, getting insurance?
Our next training sessions will be:
- February 2, 2019, 8:30 am - 5 pm
- May 18, 2019, 8:30 am - 5 pm
You can find more information about volunteering:
- on our website at www.plymouthcantonliteracy.org
- or call 734-589-0011
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
Sat Feb 02, 2019 - Sat May 18, 2019
08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
39750 Joy Rd.Plymouth, MI 48170
- Literacy / Reading
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Reading / Writing
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/week
- Tutor for at least one year