PURPOSE OF SERVICE: Supports the function of the Development Department by providing clerical/database support.
BACKGROUND CHECK: REQUIRED
- Available to volunteer one-half day per week (on-going). This is negotiable.
- Good understanding of database systems and the work that is required to keep information accurate and secure.
- Be able to work independently and accurately, required.
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Beneficial: experience with database systems and possess good phone presentation
TYPICAL ASSIGNMENTS: Routine data entry, filing, process mailings and complete reminder phone calls.
- Report as scheduled 9am. Sign in and out, and record service on your volunteer hour sheet. Notify the supervisor via email in advance if you are unable to keep your commitment.
- Dress for office work - presentable and neat.
- Treat your work station with care as this is a shared work space.
- Follow instructions from your supervisor. Ask what you need to know to complete your assignments. Communicate openly with your supervisor to build productive working relationships. Be sure to mention physical limitations.
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Minimum 4 hours per week. Schedule is negotiable.
- Will be working in a dynamic office with lots of activities. Must possess good concentration skills