Southern Care Hospice is a faith based hospice. We pray at our weekly staff meetings for each of our hospice patients. We need individuals to volunteers who are looking for ministry opportunities such as offering a weekly devotion at one of our nursing homes or assisted living facilities. Are you musically talented? Join our team and sing or play an instrument for residents in facilities where we have patients. Could God be leading you into a ministry to offer support to people who are in the last days of their journey here on Earth? If so, we need you. Please call Tammie Boyter, Volunteer Coordinator, at 864-529-7494.
- Animal Therapy
- Music Arts
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum age is 16 for administrative work. Must be 18 to visit patients.
- Need Hospice Volunteers in Gaffney
- Want to make a difference?
- Devotional Volunteer for...
- Ministering Opportunities
- Musicians! Share your talents...
- Need free CPR Certification? ...
- Need volunteers to visit hospice...
- Looking for what "Your Calling"...
- Spartanburg Nursing Students: ...
- Need volunteer hours for school?