VPACC, or Virtual Public Aerospace Career Concept, is a start-up non-profit which has just received its 501(c)3 approval. We are in need of start-up funding in order to carry out our mission. We are focusing on human space exploration and entertainment technology to create a novel informal education platform.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop plan for soliciting start-up funding needed for operating expenses, including a case statement and elevator pitch
- Develop and implement annual and long-term fundraising plans
- Help build strategic relationships with corporations, sponsors, and donors
- Build and maintain a fundraising database and build identity
- Assist in development of marketing materials such as brochures
- Background and experience in grantwriting is highly desired
Must be a self-starter and capable of working alone, as our board is geographically scattered. Must have excellent written communication skills.
- Internet Research
- Grant Writing / Research
- Database Administration
- Business Development
- Business Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment