NAAHP 5th Annual Conference: On-Site Volunteer
WhenThu Sep 29, 2016 - Sat Oct 01, 2016
Where2400 4th St NWWashington, DC 20059
Conference On-Site Volunteers help to implement the work of the Conference Planning Committee. Volunteers serve in a unique position because they are the first people Conference attendees and speakers meet and interact with. They play a vital role in helping to ensure those in attendance have the best experience possible. Volunteers have to work great on teams, interact well with others, be great at problem solving, be quick on their feet, and willing to help whenever and wherever necessary.
We have a number of roles for volunteers at the Conference. Please note, even if offered a volunteer opportunity in one of these areas, you may be asked to help in other areas when needed.
On-Site Volunteers must be in attendance at NAAHP’s 5th Annual Conference. At least one day of volunteering is required.
If you are ready to step up by getting involved and helping to make NAAHP's 5th Annual Conference a success, sign up to become an On-Site Volunteer.
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Membership Assistant (Virtual)
- Membership & Outreach...
- Communications Assistant/Intern
- Communications Manager (Virtual)
- Graphic Designer (Virtual)
- NAAHP 5th Annual Conference:...
- Associate Marketing Director
- Communications Writer & Editor...
- NAAHP 5th Annual Conference -...
- NAAHP 5th Annual Conference-...
- Marketing & Social Media Manager