Do you enjoy working with students? Volunteer with RSVP (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and increase college attendance for students based in the Inland Empire. We need volunteers to promote post-secondary education, improve financial literacy, assist students with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application and understanding college acceptance letters.
To learn more about this opportunity, please include your name, phone number, and email.
For additional information, contact the RSVP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243.
- Administrative Support
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Financial Literacy
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Attended or currently attending an institution of post-secondary education
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- Launch Point - Fontana: Business...
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: Health Hotline Consultant
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor /...
- RSVP: After School Tutor...
- Launch Point - Fontana: College...
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation