Do you enjoy history and art? Volunteer with RSVP* (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and educate the community about the cultural heritage of Ontario. We need volunteers to facilitate guided tours for visitors at the Ontario Museum of History and Art.
To learn more about this opportunity and for additional questions or concerns, contact the RSVP Coordinator at email@example.com or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243. Please include your name, phone number, and email.
*RSVP is one of the largest volunteer networks in the nation for people 55 and over. You can use the skills and talents you’ve learned over the years, or develop new ones while serving in a variety of volunteer activities within your community.
- Public Speaking
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; weekly or bi-weekly
- Must be age 55 or older
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation