Do you enjoy customer service? Volunteer with RSVP (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and increase the overall health of disadvantaged families. We need phone hotline consultants to help provide assistance to families applying for CalFresh and looking for other health related resources.
To learn more about this opportunity, please include your name, phone number, and email.
For additional information, contact the RSVP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; 6 hours or more weekly
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- RSVP: Financial Literacy Team...
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: Health Hotline Consultant
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sister...
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: After School Tutor...
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation