Do you enjoy customer service? Volunteer with RSVP (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and increase the overall health of disadvantaged families. We need phone hotline consultants to help provide assistance to families applying for CalFresh and looking for other health related resources.
To learn more about this opportunity, please include your name, phone number, and email.
For additional information, contact the RSVP Coordinator at email@example.com or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; 6 hours or more weekly
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- Launch Point - Fontana: Business...
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: Health Hotline Consultant
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor /...
- RSVP: After School Tutor...
- Launch Point - Fontana: College...
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation